Thursday, September 18, 2008

Two-day timeout


For the first time since starting this little online enterprise, I'm going to take a short break.

I was originally supposed to spend this weekend in Houston to attend a friend's wedding and reconnect with some kinfolk and friends. Well, I guess we all know how that turned out. So, instead, I'm heading south for networking, a walk along the beach at dusk, Caribbean cuisine and some general relaxation.

Until then, talk amongst yourselves, play nice and I'll return on Sunday. Peace.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

have a wonderful trip. sounds relaxing. take care.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend. We'll await a full report. Thx for the Will Smith time travel....
Matt

blackink said...

Thanks for the well-wishes, Camille and Matt.

It was a much-needed getaway. Will Smith wasn't lying.