Monday, October 27, 2008

Unbelievable

It's two days later and I still can't believe I had to actually vote against a gay-marriage ban. I'm disappointed in my new state and our country in general for allowing this legitimacy of intolerance. To me, you just can't make an argument against gay marriage that doesn't involve bigotry.

Here's a video clip, courtesy of Andrew Sullivan. Tell me, how does this threaten the fabric of marriage? In what world does someone have a problem with this?

Ugh. Let's quickly dig into my deck:

1. Unbelievable by The Notorious B.I.G.
2. Do You Believe by The Beatnuts
3. Slow Wine by Tony Toni Tone
4. Let's Get Married by Al Green
5. Winter Warz by Ghostface, Masta Killa, U-God, Raekwon and Cappadonna

Holla later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loves some al green! i like simply beautiful. thats my SONG.

blackink said...

Don't get me started on Al Green, Cami. That's my dude.

But I've been thinking Wu all weekend long. I heard "Ice Cream" twice on Saturday and just about went nuts.