Friday, February 20, 2009

More from beyond the cutting edge

Being that he's a professional blogger and all, TNC beat me to posting the following segment from last night's Rachel Maddow Show:




I'm pretty much in agreement with Maddow and Melissa Harris-Lacewell. Especially this line from my favorite professor: "This is going to be fail. But it's going to be so funny."

In the end, I think Michael Steele's "stratergery" for hip-hop outreach can be summed up by another professor, Jeru.

UPDATE:

Food: couple handfuls of almonds, couple handfuls of dried cherries, chocolate-chip granola bar, Target brand pomegranate fruit bar, Target brand tropical fruit strip, cup of light chocolate soy milk, rotisserie turkey, creamed spinach, grilled veggies and five sugar-free cookies. (I'm nothing if I'm not a slave to routine).

No workout. Three days in a row is enough. I'll be back on the grind Saturday or Sunday - 4 or 5 times a week is the goal, depending on my weekly schedule. I realize that I've got to tighten up that ship next week.

No comments: