Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Apropos of nothing

As always, the daily police reports are both a headache and a source of endless amusement. The following nugget of info came from a shoplifting arrest late last night at a local 7-Eleven:

Staff member [Name redacted] advised that a white female had taken a Big Mama pickled sausage and placed it inside her pants.
I'll never be too old to laugh at that.

Post-script: In case you hadn't noticed, I was completely off the grid yesterday. Posting might be sporadic throughout the week because my to-do list seems to grow by the hour. But I'll still be making an attempt to keep things coming. Thanks for sticking around.

2 comments:

Bougie Applebum said...

A Big Mama Pickled Sausage... LMAO.

That doesn't even sound right.

blackink said...

If anything, sounds like I need to head over to 7-Eleven and check it out for myself.

Even though, blech, I stopped eating pork in the early '90s.