Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's playing in my deck...

... and likely to be playing in my rental 2008 Dodge Avenger (Dodge is really making some nice cars these days) over the next couple hours.

1. Don't Sweat the Technique by Eric B & Rakim
2. Gigolos Get Lonely Too by Morris Day and The Time
3. Who Run This Shit? by Jadakiss featuring Jay-Z (Jada probably deserves honorable mention on my list of all-time underrated MCs)
4. If You Really Love Me by Stevie Wonder
5. You're a Customer by EPMD

I'm off to Austin, Dallas and Shreveport over the next couple days with The First Lady. Dinner with friends at Shady Grove, some quality time at the Texas State Fair - ever had fried C0ke before? - and a return to our second home are on the itinerary. As to be expected, blogging will be sporadic. But bear with me; I'll be dropping in from time to time.

Before I go, one last song: Complexity by The Roots featuring Jill Scott. Get familiar, folks.

No comments: