Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Naughty girls

Before I found myself under the spell of the First Lady, I courted a lady or two or three over the years. I was never in danger of jumping the broom but I went out for a milkshake and a movie every now and again.

That said, for all the experiences I had as a relatively open-minded bachelor, no one ever sent nude pics of themselves to my cell phone. In fact, I don't know anyone who's ever had that happen to them.

Who actually does this, except for celebutants like Vanessa Hudgens and Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon (or, as I like to call her, the "white girl" from 3LW)? Do lots of women walk around with nude pictures of themselves on their cell phone, regardless of whom they're dating? And how is it that these photos always seem to get leaked to the Web? Are there actually people out there actively trying to hack into Vida Guerra's cell phone?

I don't know that these questions really require answers. Just mildly curious.

Anyway, speaking of naughty (or nasty) girls, how about Vanity?

No comments: