Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Superficial" Scarborough

Former U.S. National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski gave Joe Scarborough something of a devastating bitch-slap yesterday on his MSNBC morning show "Morning Joe."

Brzezinski went on the show to offer his take on the conflict in Gaza. At around the 6:30 mark of the following TV clip, Scarborough obnoxiously butted in as he's wont to do, telling Brzezinski that "you cannot blame what's going on in Israel on the Bush administration."

This prompted Zbig to reply: "You know, you have such a stunningly superficial knowledge of what went on that it's almost embarrassing to listen to you."

Ouch. Check it out for yourself.



Ah. That was satisfying, wasn't it?

I can only hope Dr. B's next appearance is with O'Reilly or Hannity or Beck or someone of that ilk. But I won't hold my breath.

3 comments:

Librachick said...

Wooooow, I think I'm in love, lmao. Dr. B ROCKS! Scarborough is probably STILL picking his face off of the floor,lol!

blackink said...

I know, I know. Lol. Dr. B was soooo smooth in the way he backhanded Joe.

I bet he's never invited on that show again.

Anonymous said...

Zah big zing from Zbig! Ztupendous!