Thursday, January 1, 2009

Why kids should be asleep round about midnight

Speaking of the New Year, I happened to catch some of CNN's New Year's Eve show that was hosted by Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin.

Initially, I thought, "A live mic, Kathy Griffin and thousands of drunken revelers ... what's the worst that could happen?"

Well ...



That sort of material might kill on Bravo. However, I imagine CNN won't be inviting back Griffin for next year's bash.

I also thought it was pretty funny that Anderson knew that Star Jones hosted the "Bad Girls" reunion. Uh, not that I watched the show or anything.

3 comments:

maria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blackink said...

Happy New Years to you and yours, Maria.

And much thanks. But you might be jumping the gun. There's nothing concrete, at the moment. Just taking stock of ALL my options, ya dig?

In the meantime, I'll just keep hoping that I always have something to do for at least 8 hours day at a livable wage.

maria said...

dig!