Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Life, in music

Avery sent me deep. So, obviously, I had to run it down.

Here's the rules:
1.Put your iPod on (party) shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

What is your Motto? Don't You Worry Bout a Thang by Stevie Wonder

What do your friends think of you? Can't Win for Losing by Little Brother

What do you think about very often? The People by Common

What is 2+2? No Idea's Original by Nas

What do you think of your best friend? I'm the Type of Guy by LL Cool J

What do you think of the person you like? You Move Me by Cassandra Wilson

What is your life story? A Love Supreme by John Coltrane

What do you want to be when you grow up? Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears

What do you think of when you see the person you like? Love Ballad by Jeffrey Osborne

What do your parents think of you? Thanks for My Child by Cheryl Pepsii Riley

What will you dance to at your wedding? Apache by The Sugar Hill Gang

What will they play at your funeral? Nicety by Michelle'

What is your hobby/interest? All Around the World by Jay-Z

What is your biggest secret? Shimmy Shimmy Ya by Ol' Dirty Bastard

What do you think of your friends? We Major by Kanye West feat. Nas

What’s the worst thing that can happen? The Dream Shatterer by Big Pun

How will you die? Die by Beanie Sigel

What is the one thing you regret? Holding Back the Years by Simply Red

What makes you laugh? Rooter to the Tooter by Sammie Relford

What makes you cry? Walking to New Orleans by Fats Domino

Will you ever get married? Forever My Lady by Jodeci

What scares you the most? You Made a Fool of Me by Me'Shell Ndegeocello

Does anyone like you? Selfish by Slum Village feat. Kanye West and John Legend

If you could go back in time, what would you change? Full of Smoke by Christion

What hurts right now? Home Is Where The Hatred Is by Gil-Scott Heron

What will you post this as? My Life by Mary J. Blige

5 comments:

avery said...

son, you got these results on shuffle? i'm hatin. most of my results made NO sense.

blackink said...

Dude, you know what ... I'm an idiot. I kept going until I got the songs that fit each question. Somehow, I misread "press the next button." I thought the only limitation is that it had to be somwhere in the shuffle.

Damn. Reading is fundamental.

A remix is coming, once I get home.

avery said...

actually, though, that's a good idea for a remix of my own, where i actually shuffle 'til the answer makes sense. and then put the first one. that's hot too

blackink said...

Ha. It's funny: I was actually worried by Shuffle was too limiting.

This lil' challenge is giving me all the incentive I need to make a complete transfer of my CDs to digital files. My Party Shuffle mix is missing some of the really good stuff.

avery said...

matter of fact, i'ma STEVIE it!! so it's gon be on Stevie shuffle. there it is!