Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What's playing in my deck...

Been a long time, no? Let's see what the oh-so-unpredictable iTunes "Party Shuffle" served up for me this morning:

1. The Truth by Pharoahe Monch feat. Common
2. The Lady in My Life by Michael Jackson
3. Green Eyes by Erykah Badu
4. Get It Ready, Ready by DJ Jubilee (an old school New Orleans party joint. This literally turned out every party I ever went to in high school and college).
5. Life Story by Black Rob

Tuesday will be a long day. A very long day. But there will be more later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

J Jubilee! Bringing back memories man...

blackink said...

I know. No party was complete back home until "Ready, Ready" had been played. Gotta love that N.O. bounce.

Librachick said...

Wooow you almost made me instantly break into dance when I saw DJ Jubilee! Man that STILL gets the party crunk!

blackink said...

I already know, Librachick. It was a welcome Shuffle surprise. Makes me miss Louisiana.