Friday, July 17, 2009

Anniversary

Figures that I would forget. I started this whole little online operation on a whim, a year and four days ago.

But it's enriched me in ways that I can't quite explain coherently at the moment. But most importantly, False Hustle has extended my circle of friends and acquaintances and challenged me to read and think more than ever before in my life.

If that's all that ever comes of this, that's plenty. So thank you all for sharing in this ongoing experiment. I think the next year will be an interesting one indeed.

In the meantime, it's a celebration bitches! Today is a special day. Not just any day:



Post-script: Probably, "Anniversary" is in the list of my 20 favorite songs. There's never a bad time to play it.

4 comments:

John P. Araujo said...

Happy Anniversary amigo, and may we all have many more years to look forward to reading your blog.

maria said...

hey! i made a new friend so thanks much. more anon post-vacation.

blackink said...

You all are much too kind. Thanks for all the support and good vibes you bring to this blog and my life in general.

And stop me if I get too corny, ok?

Bougie Applebum said...

Dang, I missed the party. Did you serve up Kool-Aid and Now-n-laters?
Shucks.

Happy Anniversary homiebloggerfriend.