Thursday, August 7, 2008

Does liking Facebook make me white?

Stuff White People Like hits a home run with this item about Facebook.

I spent much of the previous two years mocking adults who created MySpace pages for themselves. It felt a little too "How To Catch A Predator"-ish to me. I was not down, at all, with the "Digital Detroit."

But, somehow, about three months ago, I caught the Facebook bug after someone I hadn't heard from in a number of years tried to "friend" me. My curiosity got the better of me.

Now I spend too much time fiddling with my profile, filling out silly surveys and accepting Pieces of Flair when, really, I should be reading or working on this blog. I've figured out that I'm as good a procrastinator as I ever was.

Much like Carl Thomas, I wish I never met Facebook even though I love her so.

And speaking of Stuff White People Like, how about Stuff Black People Hate?

No comments: