Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ocho Cinco might be loco

A piece of video gold from Kissing Suzy Kolber, showing Chad Johnson's bizarre sideline interview with Suzy Kolber during the Green Bay-Cincinnati preseason game Monday.

There's no way to know if Johnson, aka Ocho Cinco, meant the following as a threat or a promise: "The world is gonna get every bit of Dade County I got in me. If you don’t understand what that means, watch the Hurricanes of the '90s.”

I was a huge fan of those old Hurricane teams and I'm not quite sure where Johnson was going with this one.

As KSK points out, this could mean "Chad Johnson will, like those Hurricanes, start off well, only to gradually fall into a horrible state of disrepair, culminating in an SI cover asking him to drop football entirely. And then he’ll get arrested on multiple gun charges. Maybe even stab two people in a nightclub."

We can only hope.
UPDATE: You can't make this stuff up. And, from this point forward, I'm going to promise to give you all every bit of Fort Bend County that I got in me.

No comments: