Thursday, August 14, 2008

What's playing in my deck...

I'm really, really behind on my to-do list today. What else is new, right?

At least I've got a banging soundtrack to get me through:

1. Morris Brown by Outkast
2. The Bird by Morris Day and The Time
3. U Send Me Swingin' by Mint Condition
4. Sex Appeal by Ray Cash
5. Paisley Darts by Ghostface Killah feat. Raekwon, Sun God, Trife Da God, Method Man and Cappadonna.

It might be awhile before I post again today. But I'll definitely have a something to say. There's too much going on - the 73rd birthday of Social Security, more scuttlebutt about affirmative action, the US men's hoop teams disposes of Greece - to leave this space blank today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"oak tree" ran through my itunes yesterday. "the bird" was better.

blackink said...

Yeah, I've got much love for "The Bird." But I'm also in the "Jungle Love" camp.

That said, tt's pretty wild to see Morris Day and Co. leading the band on "Baisden After Dark."

Good to see him getting some steady work.