Monday, September 29, 2008

What's playing in my deck...

It's been a long time since I cut on the ol' iTunes and let it roll in the morning. Let's see what's in the mix:


1. Do It by B.T. Express
2. You by Raheem DeVaughn
3. Across the Tracks by Nas featuring Papoose and Blitz (I want to make sure: this is a Curtis Mayfield sample, right?)
4. 1st of The Month by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
5. I Got a Thang for Ya by Lo-Key

It feels a little like 1994 this morning. In any case, I'm off to a very slow start. There'll be more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i swear i was humming that Bone Thugs track the other day, lol. so random. never heard of B.T. Express. will be checking that out, tho.

blackink said...

Oh yes. Definitely check out BT Express. It's on some wild-ass uncle type stuff. You'll know what I'm talking about when you hear it.

And I miss the days when Bone was decent. They went the R Kelly "I Believe I Can Fly" route and never came back home. I can't believe Krayzie Bone allowed that to happen.