Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing but love for ya

Once, I flirted with the idea of getting a tattoo. But I realized I was forcing the issue when I couldn't come up with a really good idea for one - something that I'd be cool with when I was, say, 55.

Why do I mention this? Well, believe it or not, the First Lady is not the first woman I've squired. Just the only one I've seriously considered marrying. And I'd like to think we're both in this for the long haul, the til' death do us bit.


As an aside, I've always thought certain kinds of tattoos on women were cute. Things like butterflies, flowers and phrases in Swahili. Limited to places like shoulder blades, the lower back, ankles, wrists, and maybe the, uh, groinal area like the girl in the picture above.

But for obvious reasons, I'm not down with any tat of someone else's name. That's as much of a repellent as a wedding ring or a baby stroller.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned this lesson from Johnny Depp.

blackink said...

Ha. I learned it - again - from the first season of "Rock of Love."

Anonymous said...

That was tragic. That kind of silly should be illegal.

avery said...

agree on tats.

that jawn in the picture need a sammich STAT!

blackink said...

@Jack: What did you really expect, given who it was? She might not be smarter than the poles she swings on.

@A.T.: Yeah. Megan Fox looks like she's missed a few meals. But I wouldn't kick her out the hot tub either (uh, if I were single and had a hot tub).