Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dual-threatability


Reigning Heisman winner Tim Tebow has it, according to ESPN's Todd McShay.

Dual-threatability gives Tebow the advantage over Georgia QB Matthew Stafford, McShay said this afternoon on some random ESPN 2 show, and thus gives the Gators the advantage in their matchup Saturday.

Here's some visual evidence of his dual-threatability (I apologize in advance for the soundtrack).

If I can find a link to that McShay clip, I'll most certainly post it. No doubt, I have respect for McShay's usually solid analysis. But in the era of dubious athletic traits like "length," "explosion," and "fluid hips," I've got to think "dual-threatability" takes the cake.

For the record, I agree that UF will probably roll the Bulldogs this weekend. Few teams are as fast as Florida. And few elite teams are as soft as Georgia.

No comments: