Thursday, October 9, 2008

Honest mistake

Wasn't John McCain supposed to be most comfortable in the townhall format? I'd hate to see the results in a setting that actually unnerves him.

But in addition to getting his ass kicked by Obama according to the instapolls, McCain also managed to offend one of the undecideds in attendance that evening. Not surprisingly, the undecided was a black guy.

How did I feel about Sen. McCain stating “You probably never heard of Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac before this"[?]

Well Senator, I actually did. I like to think of myself as a fairly intelligent person. I have a bachelor degree in Political Science from Tennessee State, so I try to keep myself up to date with current affairs. I have a Master degree in Legal Studies from Southern Illinois University, a few years in law school, and I am currently pursuing a Master in Public Administration from the University of Memphis. In defense of the Senator from Arizona I would say he is an older guy, and may have made an underestimation of my age. Honest mistake.

You don't hear that much about McCain anymore. You know: honest.

UPDATE: Everyday, they're getting closer to dropping the n-bomb on us. Palling around with terrorists. That one. And now, courtesy of Frank Keating: "a guy of the street."

UPDATE 2: McCain's campaign? Disorganized? "Irresponsible"? Noooo.

No comments: